Resident Evil 4 Remake has a particular problem you could deal with all through the marketing campaign. In it, it’s best to discover Tuned Castellans, toy troopers that may be shot. For those who handle to destroy all 16, you’ll obtain an excellent reward. That is our Resident Evil 4 Clockwork Castellans information that will help you with all their areas so you may get the Primal Knife.
Resident Evil 4 Clockwork Castellans Information
Resident Evil 4 Clockwork Castellans will be present in all three main zones: Village, Citadel and Island. These toy troopers emit a singular sound: a screeching, grinding noise, like gears turning, to let you understand they’re shut. Likewise, you will have a tendency to find a minimum of one in every chapter, and you’ll backtrack in most (however not all) instances except there’s level of no return. Likewise, keep in mind that our information Resident Evil 4 Clockwork Castellans incorporates spoilers.
Castellans winding village
Chapter 1: Lakeside settlement
- Location: Close to the top of Chapter 1, Leon will undergo a tunnel to a clearing that has a hut with a villager throwing dynamite. Remove the enemies and management the broken roof of the home.
- Backtrack: It is doable to overlook this one due to all of the noise the enemies make, however don’t fret as a result of you’ll be able to come again later as soon as you’ve got received Del Lago and have a vessel with out harm (ie Chapter 4). In reality, you’ll be able to face it with one other toy soldier later.
Chapter 2: Manufacturing unit
- Location: After getting the Hex Emblem from the Mountain Village, you’ll be able to undergo this gate and the wooded path. Whenever you spot a shed close to a effectively that has a dangling treasure, you will see a be aware telling you about “toy troopers” (i.e. winded Castellans). The merchandise itself is contained in the hangar. Simply be careful as a result of a chainsaw villager is close by.
- Backtrack: In all probability, this would be the first Resident Evil 4 Clockwork Castellan you will uncover (what with the be aware telling you about these collectibles). In case you miss it, you’ll be able to at all times come again right here so long as you do not go to the villa in Chapter 5.
Chapter 3: Lake Quarry/Service provider
- Location: When you meet the Service provider past the Quarry space, you will notice a staircase. Go down and take a look at the pier on the best.
- Backtrack: You possibly can return right here so long as you have not opened the Church gate utilizing the Insignia Key in Chapter 5.
Capital 4: Forest Altar/Lake Settlement
- Location: Use the Insignia Key on the gate to the Lakeside Settlement aspect. It is going to take you to the Forest Altar space, the place you’ll be able to shoot this merchandise behind the wood fence.
- Backtrack: For those who forgot to destroy the Clockwork Castellan in Chapter 1, now can be time to do it. Once more, do not head straight to Church.
Capital 5: The village chief’s home
- Location: You’ll go to this location earlier within the marketing campaign and see a staircase within the second flooring bed room. Revisit this place as soon as Ashley is with you and increase her up.
- Backtrack: So long as you do not go to the Villa straight away, you will be superb. Additionally, you may also cope with it Savage Mutt ask when you’re at it.
Capital 6: Checkpoint
- Location: Previous the service provider and the primary work space, you will see a shed alongside a cliff edge path. This Resident Evil 4 Clockwork Castellan is on the alternative cliff. It might be arduous to see due to the fireplace.
- Backtrack: It is not going to be doable to return to this location as this path results in Mendez boss combat and the Citadel zone.
Citadel Clockwork Castellans
Capital 7: Ministry of Finance
- Location: That is an extremely lengthy chapter, which is able to result in the Dungeon and a battle in opposition to a Garrador. After that, you will enter a room stuffed with jugs and different provides. Clockwork Castellan is on a shelf. For those who attain the Sword puzzlethen you definately’ve gone too far.
- Backtrack: The perfect time to return again right here can be in Chapter 12, so long as you do not experience the elevator to the highest of the Clock Tower.
Chapter 8: Citadel Battles
- Location: This Resident Evil 4 Clockwork Castellan is on the best aspect of the tower from the ramparts the place you first see the second boss of El Gigante. Do not trouble grabbing it whereas the boss remains to be alive, as you will must consistently dodge its thrown boulders. As a substitute, head left to make use of the cannon to blow it up. As soon as he is lifeless, you’ll be able to return to the earlier a part of the ramparts, although you continue to must combat some cultists.
- Backtrack: For those who forgot this, then you’ll be able to backtrack throughout Chapter 12, so long as you do not experience the elevator to the highest of the Clock Tower.
Chapter 9: Courtyard
- Location: When you attain the Courtyard Maze, head to the center and observe the trail that leads you to the northwest nook. The merchandise is behind some crates.
- Backtrack: Once more, it might be a good suggestion to backtrack when you attain Chapter 12.
Chapter 10: Underground Tunnel
- Location: After escaping The Depths, you will attain a sewer space with a small Service provider Middle. Look throughout from the service provider level and you will see it hanging over the grate.
- Backtrack: When you activate it Boss combat Verdugoyou’ll now not have the ability to backtrack to that location.
Capital 11: Mines
- Location: After clearing it El Gigante Duo Battle, Leon and Luis will attain a mine. The 2 will then experience a cart, finally reaching the Stopover space. Enter the home and examine the wood panel alongside the ceiling to search out it (it is close to the treasure chest on the balcony).
- Backtrack: As soon as you’ve got pushed the second minecart, you will not have the ability to return right here.
Chapter 12: Clock Tower
- Location: After a protracted journey, Leon will return to the alternative aspect of the ballroom, which has a shopping center and a gondola. You possibly can experience it to the decrease stage of the Clock Tower. There, you’ll shoot this merchandise, which is in a field in a nook.
- Backtrack: You possibly can travel between the Clock Tower and the principle Citadel space utilizing the gondola. In reality, so long as you retain a handbook save on the service provider level, you’ll be able to revisit a lot of the different areas to see what you might have missed. Nonetheless, once more, when you experience the elevator to the highest of the Clock Tower, you will not have the ability to return to the decrease stage, not to mention the principle Citadel space.
Island Clockwork Castellans
Chapter 13: Wharf (North)
- Location: Going by means of the Wharf part, you will undergo a number of tunnels till you attain a loading bay (which occurs to have one other soldier with a rocket launcher). Take out the enemies, then search for this merchandise close to a forklift, truck, and treasure chest.
- Backtrack: For those who fall to the aspect of the Holding Cell, you will be unable to return.
Chapter 14: Warehouse/Amber Campsite
- Location: Leon and Ashley will stroll as much as the elevator within the Amber Storeroom. There’s a cutscene that performs while you contact the big piece of amber and Leon will have the ability to open the steel doorways. Comply with the curved path till you see a small management room.
- Backtrack: You possibly can return right here so long as you do not enter the steel door/crank door contained in the pattern storage constructing in Chapter 15.
Chapter 15: Pattern Storage
- Location: The Cliffside Ruins space has the final set Blue medals and, after that, there’s the specimen storage constructing. The Clockwork Castellan is on the ceiling within the small room inside this constructing.
- Backtrack: For those who flip the crank and undergo the steel door, you will not have the ability to return to the earlier areas of the island.
Chapter 16: Remaining Escape Sequence
- Location: That is the final Resident Evil 4 Clockwork Castellan within the marketing campaign. Appropriately sufficient, you will encounter it after beating the ultimate boss of the sport, Lord Saddler. There’s a remaining part the place you solely have a bit over two minutes to flee. In some unspecified time in the future, an contaminated will seize Leon and push him away. The room past has this collectible, sitting in a crate behind a inexperienced forklift.
- Backtrack: For those who miss this, then hopefully you probably did a handbook save on the service provider level simply earlier than the ultimate boss. You will must combat Lord Saddler once more earlier than you’ll be able to repeat the escape sequence.
The primordial knife
When you destroy all 16 Clockwork Castellans, you’ll full the Revolution Wind-Up problem. Moreover, you’ll be able to unlock the Resident Evil 4 Primal Knife by buying it within the Bonus Content material Store for 1,000 Completion Factors.
The Resident Evil 4 Primal Knife has common energy and excessive sturdiness, however what makes it particular is its distinctive perk. When you totally energy it up, or for those who use a weapon improve ticket, you will make it indestructible. It will not break regardless of what number of instances you narrow, stab, and combat it. That is helpful for those who plan to do “Knife Solely” runs.
Resident Evil 4 has extra mechanics and secrets and techniques to find. You possibly can study extra in our information heart.
The merchandise mentioned right here have been independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot could obtain a share of the income if you buy something featured on our web site.